Monday, January 13, 2014

Walk The Talk

Walk the talk! I like this idiom a lot, and it's always on my mind. It sounds familiar and simple, right? Well, it simply means practicing what you have been preaching. Now, it sounds complex, right? :-) Many people, usually, don't practice what they preach, as doing so requires tons of real guts and demands for justness -- and they are hard to wear on your sleeve, right? :-) Right!

I, personally, try to practice what I preach... Definitely to a very large extent. And, to a large extent means really to a large extent, by all means and by all standards. By the way, I am a human being, too. :-) I do make mistakes, but, then, I do fix them as well -- no matter what it takes. Sometimes, people remind me of not walking my own talk, and, then, I immediately go back to the burning issue to fix it, with all my heart. In the end, trust me, it feels so, so better.

How do I do so? Again, trust me, it's simple. You just have to be plain-and-simple honest. Honest to yourself, honest to others, honest to your religion, honest to your principles. See, it's as simple as that. Honestly! :-)

If you are religious, and, if you firmly believe that the Almighty is just and takes care of everyone and everything, which consequently means having a strong faith in the Almighty, then just practice plain-vanilla honesty each and every time -- religiously. 

Never play games, because when you play games, you think, or might appear to have thought, you can undermine the Almighty's bigger game -- which, by any and by all means, you definitely cannot. So, a wise man would never take his chances against the Almighty! Right? Are you wise? I am :-) At least, I always try to be :-) See, it's plain-and-simple honesty. :) It's so simple -- and, this is called walking the talk. :-)

No comments: