Saturday, April 25, 2009

Love Thyself

It is not at all bad to be selfish, but we should just take care that we do not harm anyone by being selfish. Does it sound counter-intuitive? It doesn’t. You need to think, and devise your own means for doing so. It is not so hard.

We should love ourselves. Only then we can love others. Give thyself undivided attention, and talk to your inner-self. Just do whatever makes you extremely comfortable with thyself. It teaches you a lot. It will tell you what it wants, and what it needs.

How can we do so? Pamper thyself! Treat thyself like a king! Date thyself! Talk to thyself! Know thyself! Love thyself! The rest will fall in place!

And, never even try to please everyone! Even God could not do so!

Jesus! I have my semester exam after just 5 weeks, have to study more than 600 pages, and, here, I am busy loving myself! I think I should get back to studies! It is high time I do so. After all, I have a reputation to maintain! This blogging business is so, so addictive! But, above all, I am just a mere human being, so I need to talk. What else is a better way of talking your heart out than this blogging thing? At least, it doesn’t scream at you!

No comments: