Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Metamorphosis


I have been noticing a big change in myself. With time and experiences, I feel more content. It seems I am learning what I should be learning. I feel I am growing day by day. Sometime back, I wrote a poem! And, here, I am going to share it with you. But, before I start off with that, I must tell you about my favorite poem, since my school days. It has been "If" by Rudyard Kipling. I don't remember any other poem, except for "If." It has taught me more than hundreds of valuable lessons, since then.

So, I pay my heartfelt tribute to "If" by Rudyard Kipling by dedicating this poem to "If." I feel that all the best things in life are for free, for example, the Earth, air, water, fire, the Sun, the Moon, the Stars, etc. It's a different story that we human beings have started monetizing some of these free elements, for example, the Earth, and water. You never know, one unfortunate day, we might be taxed for breathing as well!

Anyway, my thoughts, including my poem(s), will always be for free. That's precisely the reason that I have not authorized Google to put any ads on my blog page, except for a link that endorses a social cause and news links that I find handy for myself. I just love reading news -- positive news!

So, you guys, if you like, or want, to reuse my thoughts, including my poem(s), please feel free to reproduce them. I don't intend to copyright them! Obviously, they are not worth copyrighting! If any of my works is successfully reused, I would consider my efforts to have met their destiny. No, I don't even like to hear a Thank-You note. But, if you still want to, then, perhaps, you can thank me in your heart. I am not used to of more than this, for sure.

The mind sees no boundary
The eyes dream of me
The ears listen to me very patiently
The nose rests my pride
The lips pronounce me the fighter
The tongue unleashes extreme motivation
The chin keeps me up to the sky
The heart beats with my thoughts
The hands catch me whenever I fall
The stomach digests my craziness
The steps match my endeavors
The One knows my worth
The One lives off my dreams
The One is I and will always be I!

No comments: